Alex works as a product strategist and interaction designer. He focuses his professional practice within the crossroads of product strategy, user experience design, and interactive software development to create meaningful human experiences.
Trained as an architectural designer, Alex focuses his design decisions within the social perspectives of cultural interactions. His particular interests and research lies within idea-incubation, prototyping, community engagement, cultural development, and think-tanks.
A wizard at the pen-and-paper, and a true craftsman at heart, Alex engages hands-on to map and deconstruct complicated concepts through his pen.
phone: +1 416 543 2182
Working as a full-time Interaction Designer at Kinetic Cafe in Toronto
This page is up to date as of July 2015.
- Interaction Designer - ui/ux design, information architecture, muti-platform interaction models (6 years)
- Agile Product Management - user stories, sprint planning, UAT, agile development workflow (3 year)
- Product Strategy - content strategy, product definition, research & testing, lean-startup consulting (4 years)
- Startup Consulting - workshops in product strategy, lean-startup, feature prioritization, product management, codebase assessment (3 year)
- Web Design - branding, visual identity & content strategy (4 years)
- Design-Thinking Research - teaching assistant & pedagogical researcher at Carleton University (2 years)
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies with Distinction - Major in Design, Carleton University / Study Term Abroad in Germany (Graduated 2011)
- Startup Weekend Chicago 2013 - Winning Team (Apr 2013)
- Entrepreneurship/Business Training with Ontario Ministry of Economic Development & Innovation - 2007
- HTML/CSS front-end - technical experience (HTML 4 years; CSS 1 year)
- Ruby on Rails Foundations - intensive 2-week introductory course - 2012